To help women KNOW the Word, APPLY the Word, and SHARE the Word.
To encourage women to CONNECT to God and to other women.
To help women to GROW in Christ-likeness.
To Equip women to SERVE all people.
To challenge women to GO into our community, our nation, and our world.
Obria Baby Shower
Monday, February, 12, 7:00pm, Fellowship Hall
Help us shower the Obria Medical Clinic Baby Boutique. Featured speaker will be Robin Mauck, Executive Director. Hosted by LFBC Women on Mission. Women of all ages are invited to attend.
Women's Ministry Craft Night
Thursday, March 14, 6:30pm
Meegan Miller will help us make a beautiful "Welcome To Our Home" door hanger. Ann Hortman will provide supplies to make unique cards to share with friends and family. There will be food, fun, and fellowship. Cost is $12. Childcare available upon request. Sign up begins Sunday, February 18 outside the Worship Center.
Women's Bible Study
Jonah, Navigating a Life Interrupted by Priscilla Shirah
Wednesdays, 10:00am beginning January 24, Gathering Plaza
Dive into this seven-week study of Jonah to discover that what you see as an interruption may truly be God's diving invitation to a life so much bigger than you can imagine. Study guide is $13 or $25 with video access. Call the church office at 770-963-5121 or email email@example.com to register. Led by Lynn Webster.
Women meet the second Monday evening of each month to study local, state, national, and global missions.
Leader: Shelia Batchelor
Date: 2nd Monday of each month
Place: Fellowship Hall
Members of WMU are involved in the following mission projects:
- Providing refreshments for our English as Second Language classes
- Staffing Clothing Mission
- Helping with International Night at LES
- Donating Blessing Bags for SaltLight Center
- Gathering book bags for Department of Family and Children’s Services
- Sewing bibs for Gwinnett Extended Care
- Providing desserts for students at International Student Picnic
- Supporting Lawrenceville Co-op
- Supporting Gwinnett Pregnancy Resource Center